Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Starting Week 4 of the Diet!

Today marks the beginning of the fourth week of the diet.  Which means I get to introduce new foods.  Yay!  This is the week I've been waiting for.  The only downside is nothing new will be introduced again until week 7.  But for now, this is what I get to try:

  • Egg salad, hard boiled eggs
  • Baked/broiled flaky fish
  • Soft cooked veggies
  • Soft, skinless fruits
  • Soft cooked pasta
  • Soft cooked beans/legumes
  • Couscous

Meals should not exceed 1/2 cup total.  I'm cool with that; I can't get that much down anyway.

What am I having for lunch today?  Elbows and sauce, baby!  Finally!  Food!  Last night I made hamburgers and the corn on the cob that Goob picked up.  Not having fresh sweet corn this year is going to be hard...but I have all the other foods I can enjoy.  I'm having him pick up extra each time so I can freeze some...I will enjoy it over the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment